|V-scoring Depth:||1/3 PCB Thickness||Blade:||330mm|
|Blade Type:||Linear Blade||Name:||V-Cut PCB Depaneling Machine|
Cylinder V Cut PCB Depaneling Machine,
330mm V Cut PCB Depaneling Machine,
330mm PCB V Groove Cutting Machine
Cylinder Driven V-Cut PCB Depaneling Machine 330mm Cutting Length
V-Cut PCB Depaneling Machine Development:
PCB depaneling machine is a kind of machine used in the process of continuous cutting of PCB. While the quality of traditional manual folding is uncontrollable, there are also hidden dangers in the work safety of folding personnel. However, due to the uneven force of manual folding and the difference of angle and position of folding, the PCB electrical circuit, parts and tin tracks are damaged, components fall off, copper foil deformation and plate fall off, and other short life and adverse phenomena.
V-Cut PCB Depaneling Machine Features:
1. Pneumatic driven, electric hybrid design, double straight knife cutting, sutiable for dividing precision SMD sheet, aluminum circuit board.
2. Suitable for all thickness PCB, cutting board stroke is less than 2mm, no operational safety concerns.
3. Reduce the internal stress generated when cutting the board to below 180μST to avoid tin cracking and prevent damage to precision parts.
4. Cut the edge of the V groove and the width of the part is 0.3mm, the height is 50mm.
5. Low cutting stress for smooth edge cutting.
6. Foot pedal control cutting speed.
V-Cut PCB Depaneling Machine Specification:
|Max Cutting Length||330mm|
|PCB Material||FR4, MCPCB, CEM, Copper Boards|
|Blade Material||High speed steel|
V-Cut PCB Depaneling Machine Details:
1. Two linear blade design. Lower cutting stress, meet strict requirements for precise boards less than 300ustrain.
2. Max 2mm blade clearance, ensure that operator fingers cannnot insert for safe production. And it is easy to adjust blade clearance by the rotation knob.
3. Noise and dust free. Conter function shows cutting times to remind checking blade sharpness. Blade can be re-sharpened 2-3 times.
Q: What is life time of blade?
A: 100,000-300,000 cutting times, depends on PCB material.
Q: What is PCB Material available?
A: FR1, FR4, CEM, MCPCB.
Q: What is PCB thickness?
Q: What is cutting speed?
A: It is adjustable, 0-400mm/s.
Contact Person: Ms. Amy