|Application:||All Industries||PCB Thickness:||0.4-5mm|
|Max Component Height:||70mm||Blade Type:||Linear Blade|
|Blade Life Time:||8-12 Months||Name:||V-cut PCB Depaneler Machine|
Pneumatic PCB V Groove Cutterr,
3mm Blade PCB V Groove Cutter,
Pneumatic PCB V Cut Machine
Pneumatic PCB V Groove Cutter With Customized 3mm Linear Blade
Penumatic V-cut PCB Depaneler Machine With Customized 3mm Linear Blade
V-cut PCB Depaneler Machine Description:
With the rapid growth of global demand for intelligent mobile devices, the demand for PCB depaneler has also increased greatly, so it is very important to improve productivity efficiency. Especially when dealing with fan-shaped, circular, semicircular, special-shaped, polygonal, rectangular and irregular shapes. Improper manual breaking operation is prone to unreliable hidden dangers, such as component cracking, solder joint damage, board deformation, PCB copper separation, uneven stress, PCB brittle fracture and cracking, uneven splitting appearance and other adverse phenomena.
V-cut PCB Depaneler Machine Function:
1. Improve production efficiency
2. Improve product quality
3. Reduce manufacturing costs
4. Increase the flexibility of production
5. Shorten the manufacturing cycle and reduce the number of products
6. Improve product accuracy
V-cut PCB Depaneler Machine Features:
1. Air driven, it has less than 200u strain stress without bending and tension.
2. Foot pedal control.
3. Allows max 70mm components mounted on the boards.
4. It allows 0.5mm components as close as scoring line, and operator will not misfeed the boards.
5. Max 2mm blade clearance to ensure safe operation.
6. Smooth cutting edge.
7. No noise, no burr.
8. Durable blade.
9. Optional fixture is easier for cutting.
V-cut PCB Depaneler Specification:
|Machine Dimension||720x300x440mm / 520x300x440mm / 500x300x440mm|
|Max Cutting Length||330mm / 200mm / 130mm|
|PCB Material||FR4, MCPCB, CEM, Copper Boards|
|Machine Weight||130kgs / 100kgs / 80kgs|
|Cutting Stress||<200 u strain|
|Blade Material||High Speed Steel|
|Blade Life Time||200,000 cutting times|
|Service||7/24 online service, manual and operation videos are provided|
|Machine Life Time||>10 years|
V-cut PCB Depaneler Parameters:
PCB thickness: 0.4-3.5mm
PCB web: 0.1-1.5mm
Min distance between component and V-cut: 0.5mm
Max component height: 70mm
Power: AC 110/220V, 30W
Cutting length: max 600mm
Contact Person: Ms. Amy