|V-cut PCB Depanel
Aluminum V Cut PCB Depanel,
1200mm V Cut PCB Depanel,
56mm Circular Blades PCB Depanel
1200mm Automatic Aluminum V-cut PCB Depanel With 56mm Circular Blades
V-cut PCB Depanel Features:
1. 4-blade sets to lower cutting stress, avoiding damage during cutting.
2. Durable stainless steel platform, inclined design for easy separated PCB collection.
3. Minimum board thickness of 0.024"
4. Shears boards safely with parts as close as 0.02" to score line.
5. Only allow correct boards placement to avoid mistakes.
6. Cutting speed is adjustable by knob.
7. Robust machine structure ensures good cutting effect for many years.
8. Platform height is adjustable.
V-cut PCB Depanel Specification:
|Max Cutting Length
|FR4, MCPCB, Copper Boards
|Wooden Case Dimension
|Blade Life Time
V-cut PCB Depanel Blade Adjustment:
1. If the separated board is twisted, means that the 4 groups of knives are overcut, then we need to adjust the forth upper knife, and raise the knife a little bit, so that the board can be cut without deformation.
2. If the separated board is bent, we need to adjust the two blocks on the right. If the board is concave bent, it means that the force of the block to the board edge is small. In this way, the block is closer to the board edge. If the convex bending occurs, it means that the force of the block to the board edge is large, then move the block out a little.
3. If the board is not cut off at one time, then we need to adjust the forth upper knife down a little to make smaller blade clearance.
Contact Person: Ms. Amy