|PCB Material:||FR4, Aluminum||PCB Thickness:||0.8-3.0mm|
|Cutting Precision:||±0.05mm||Max PCB Size:||320x320mm|
|Feature:||Top Cutting||Vacuum Cleaner:||Yes|
|Routing Bit:||Dia 0.8-2.5mm||Product Name:||Bench-top PCB Router|
Benchtop PCB Router Machine,
Aluminum PCB Router Machine,
320mm PCB Separator
Teaching Box Bench-top PCB Router Machine Milling Cutter PCB Separator
Bench-top PCB Router Overview:
The bench-top PCB router comes with custom fixtures to meet the requirements of the industrial clients. By adjusting just four screws, an operator can easily set up custom fixtures without any delay and without any risk of a wrong setup. We have two desktop models, available with Desktop Robots for cutting panels. With a user-friendly programming, there is no need to learn the complicated programming language in order to operate the router. The router is fitted with a vacuum system for an efficient removal of the dust and debris from under the board.
Bench-top PCB Router Features:
1. Bench-top single-table PCB router with speeds up to 100mm/s and positioning speeds of 500mm/s.
2. Uninterrupted continuous cutting during loading and unloading.
3. High-quality spindle system enables the system to accelerate and decelerate quickly, reducing synchronization time and increasing productivity while maintaining high precision.
4. Use high quality hardware to ensure high steel and high performance.
Bench-top PCB Router Precautions:
1. After the work is completed, ensure to cut off the power supply, clean up the board cutting waste, and ensure the cleanness of the machine.
2. Pay attention to spindle motor and routing bits to ensure the effective implementation of depaneling.
3. Pay attention to the maintenance of the tools. When the tools are out of service for a long time, remove the tools and apply engine oil for maintenance.
4. Check the fastening of each screw of the machine every day.
Bench-top PCB Router Specification:
|Drive system motor||servo / stepper motor|
|Spindle||domestic / imported spindle|
|Cutting performance||500mm / s|
|Drive system repeatability||± 0.02mm|
|Cutting speed||Max 100mm / S depends on PCB material and cutting quality|
|XYZ Stroke||350 * 350 * 100mm|
|PCB positioning||special or standard fixture|
|Handling method||manual mode|
|Thickness of circuit board||0.4mm-4mm|
|Spindle power||0.5 kW|
|Spindle speed||40,000 rpm|
Bench-top PCB Router Details:
1. The bench type PCB router machine uses a customized made fixture to hold PCB panel during cutting, ensure precise cutting and smooth cutting edge.
2. The bench type PCB router machine is a device that uses milling cutter to run at high speed to separate tab PCB boards according to the pre edited path. The desktop PCB depaneling router machine replaces the cutting defects of manual breaking, V-cut or punching, improves product quality and reduces scrap rate.
Contact Person: Sales Manager