|PCB Type:||V-cut||PCB Thickness:||0.4-3.5mm|
|PCB Material:||FR1, FR4, CEM, MCPCB||Service:||24/7 Online Support|
|Cutting Stress:||<500ustrain||Name:||V-cut PCB Depanelizer|
Linear Blades V Cut PCB Depanelizer,
Low Stress V Cut PCB Depanelizer,
Foot Pedal Control PCB Depaneling Machine
Foot Pedal Controlled Linear Blades Low Stress V-cut PCB Depanelizer
V-cut PCB Depanelizer Overview:
The V-cut PCB depanelizer that can easily separate boards of up to 3.5mm thickness. The pneumatically driven separator uses two horizontal knives to separate without stress and will not damage parts as close as 0.5mm from the score line-and the operator cannot misfeed the board. Many automotive customers have purchased this machines. The machine features an advanced technique and is suitable for high end processing of the boards.
V-cut PCB Depanelizer Features:
1. Uses two linear blades for a perfect board cut without bending or tension.
2. Pneumatic footpedal control.
3. Max 2mm clearance between upper and lower blades to ensure safety operation.
4. Compressed air as power, clean and low cost.
5. Customized blades are available.
6. Separate boards safely with parts as close as 0.5mm to the score line, including ceramic capacitors.
V-cut PCB Depanelizer Specification:
|Max Cutting Length||600mm|
|PCB Material||FR4, MCPCB, CEM, Copper Boards|
|Cutting Speed||Up to operator|
|Service||7/27 online support|
V-cut PCB Depanelizer Application:
It is widely used in many industries, such as LED lighting, toys manufacturing, computer, power supply, automotive electronics, etc.
Contact Person: Sales Manager