|Usage:||Hot Bar Soldering||Weight:||62kgs|
|Fixture:||2||Name:||Printer Cartridge Welding Machine|
Cartridge Hot Bar Soldering Machine,
Printer Cartridge Welding Machine,
AC220V Printer Cartridge Welding Machine
Printer Cartridge Welding Machine Cartridge Hot Bar Soldering Machine
Printer Cartridge Welding Machine Features:
1. Unique pulse heat technology provides fastest soldering head heating.
2. Programmable soldering temperature, heat-up rate and time duration for a wide range of products.
3. Thermocouple is fixed in close proximity to the working surface & the thermode, thus providing accurate temperature feedback control.
4. Closed Loop PID temperature control with clearly visible LED display.
5. Soldering time can be programmable and is triggered by temperature.
6. Floating thermode ensures consistent pressure and heat transfer between the thermode head and the parts to be joined.
7. Programmable pressure switch with LCD display for precise force control.
8. CCD camera system with magnification lens can be retrofitted for fine-pitch positioning.
Printer Cartridge Welding Machine Specification:
|Working area||Max 150*150mm|
|Working air pressure||0.6-0.8Mpa|
|Thermode head size||Max 40*3mm|
|Welding precision||pitch 0.2mm|
|Temperature settings||RT~500℃ tolerance ±5℃|
|Power supply||AC220V±10% 50HZ,2200W|
|Alignment mode||CCD + LCD Monitor|
|Starting mode||Press start button|
|Rotation Platform||Cylinder control,tolerance<0.02mm|
Printer Cartridge Welding Machine Paratmeter:
|Temperature range||50℃ to 500℃|
|Bond timer||0-12 seconds|
|Bond air pressure||0.4-0.6MPa|
|Max bond force||1100N|
Printer Cartridge Welding Machine Introduction:
This welding machine is used in the following commodity production technologies: USB cable welding, welding of flexible cable FFC and flexible circuit board FPC or hard circuit board PCB, welding between TCP and circuit board PCB or flexible circuit board FPC, welding between flexible circuit board FPC and circuit board PCB, etc.
1. The hot bar machine is used on the internal parts of mobile phones. Everyone is familiar with touch screen smart phones. Mobile phones are now basically necessary for people, and some people even have more than one mobile phone. You may not know that the mobile phone you use every day will also use the hot bar soldering. Because the hot bar soldering machine sounds like a big machine, you feel that the operation goal is also some huge parts. However, small mobile phones often use the pulse heat bonding. The pulse heat welding machine is usually used for the function module of the mobile phone screen or when the camera FPC is welded to the PCB.
2. The cartridge welding machine can be used at the back of the touch screen. Nowadays, there are many products of touch screen, such as touch-screen mobile phones, touch-screen computers, and some bonding technologies of resistive touch screen and capacitive touch screen, which are usually widely used in hot bar soldering.
3. Hot bar soldering machine is used for all kinds of electronic goods. From the above two uses, we can also make a brief summary. It is usually used for products. With the development of various electronic products, we can further infer that the use of pulse hot press will be more and more widely. Therefore, if you want to purchase the pulse heat soldering machine, you should know how to distinguish the quality and technical function in order not to be dizzy in the PCB market. Today's pulse hot press equipment, vacuum bonding machine equipment and so on have no great difference in shape and technology. They are all very different, but they do not necessarily achieve the same level of function, and the corresponding equipment quality is simple and uneven.
Contact Person: Sales Manager