|PCB Type:||V-cut||Cutting Length:||130-600mm|
|PCB Material:||FR1, FR4, CEM, MCPCB||Cutting Stress:||Less Than 400ustrain|
|Test Report:||Provided||Name:||PCB Depaneler Equipment|
130mm PCB Depaneler Equipment,
600mm PCB Depaneler Equipment,
Linear Blades V Cut PCB Depaneling Machine
2 Linear Blades PCB Depaneler Equipment Optional 130-600mm Cutting Length
PCB Depaneler Usage Industry:
SMT/EMS, military industry, automotive, semiconductor, medical, communication, 3C, white goods, LED, circuit board, etc.
PCB Depaneler Overview:
This equipment is designed to minimize board stress and avoid component damage.
Heavy frame for stability, pneumatic cylinder operated.
PCB Depaneler Features:
1. Dual V shape blades for a perfect board cut without bending or tension.
2. Pneumatic footpedal control.
3. Small clearance between upper and lower blades to ensure safety operation.
4. The system only allows correct board placement to avoid mistakes.
5. Separate boards safely with parts as close as 0.5mm to the score line, including ceramic capacitors.
6. Compressed air as power, clean and low cost.
7. Customized blades are available.
8. Customized tray for easier handling is available.
PCB Depaneler Specification:
|Machine Dimension||720x300x440mm / 520x300x440mm / 500x300x440mm|
|Max Cutting Length||330mm / 200mm / 130mm|
|PCB Material||FR4, MCPCB, CEM, Copper Boards|
|Machine Weight||130kgs / 100kgs / 80kgs|
Contact Person: Sales Manager