|PCB Material:||FR4, MCPCB, FPC||Noise:||Less 50DB|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas||Output:||According To Application|
|Certificate:||Yes||Name:||Pneumatic Punching Machine|
Air Cylinder Pneumatic Punching Machine,
FR4 PCB Pneumatic Punching Machine,
10S Cycle Time Cycle Punching Time
Air Cylinder Pneumatic Punching Machine 10 Seconds Cycle Punching Time
Pneumatic Punching Machine Overview:
This machine is a semi-automatic PCB separator. Our factory complies with the corresponding national production standards. The warranty period is 1 year from the date of purchase (equipment damage caused by abnormal use is not included in the warranty)
Punch Press Machine Features:
1. Designed specifically for FPC, hard PCB, CEM, MCPCB boards, avoid tin crack, cracked, curling, burrs and other phenomena
2. Arbitrary regulation punching speed, punching and stamping time pressure according to different products and mold.
3. It is easy to replace molds, and the touch screen with a button for mold-specific passwords, to ensure safe operation.
4. Longitudinal movement of the lower mold for easy placing and picking PCBs and ensure personal safety.
5. Using both hands push button synchronization (within 1 second) to control, eliminate human safety hazards.
6. Use of clean air, no oil, low power, easy energy saving, maintenance, fast and stable output.
7. Selectable manual or automatic operation mode, the computer program in conjunction with the count, the day yield and total recorded simultaneously, facilitate the statistics, Accurate count and high efficiency.
8. Use pneumatic technology, a compressor can work for more than one punch, normal use and maintenance costs were lower than other types of punch.
Punch Press Machine Specification:
|Cycle time||7-15 seconds|
|PCB/FPC material||FPC, FR1, FR4, CEM-1, CEM-3, MCPCB|
|Punch fixture||Die tooling(mold)|
LCD display, Automatically records the number of
processed products, automatic punching
|Transmission port||International standard|
Punch Press Machine Punching Mold Installation Steps:
1. Remove the security door
2. Place the two pin holes on the bottom plate of the lower mold on the two hooks.
3. Feed the upper mold into the drawer(see below picture), and the mold edge and the upper plate are overlapped.
4. The machine switches to manual mode. Press the “front and back” button to feed the lower mold into the machine.
5. Disconnect the air source, the upper and lower cylinders will slowly fall, and the guide post of the upper mold will extend into the lower mold, and the two will slowly close together.
6. After the upper and lower molds are closed, manually tighten the thumb screws as shown in the figure. Make sure the upper mold cannot move. After tightening, the air source is connected, the cylinder rises, the upper mold is separated, and the air source is disconnected again to check whether the upper mold and the lower mold can be closed. Repeat the operation once or twice to ensure that the upper and lower dies are smoothly closed before proceeding to the next step.
Punch Press Machine Details:
Punch Press Machine Maintenance:
1. Remove waste boards in time.
2. Add grease to the two guide rods every two months, and apply lubricating oil to
the connecting rod shaft.
3. Remove water from the pressure reducing valve regularly.
4. If the organic parts are damaged, they should be repaired immediately.
Contact Person: Ms. Amy