|Color:||White||PCB Material:||FR4, Aluminum|
|PCB Thickness:||0.8-3.0mm||Advantage:||Easy Programming|
|Cutting Precision:||±0.05mm||Max PCB Size:||Customizeable|
|Routing Bit:||Dia 0.8-2.5mm||User Manual:||1pc|
|Certificate:||Provided||Product Name:||Bechtop PCB Router|
LED Industry Benchtop PCB Depaneling Router,
Stepper Motor PCB Depaneling Router,
Dia 2.5mm Aluminum PCB Cutting Machine
LED Industry Benchtop PCB Depaneling Router for Aluminum PCB Cutting
Benchtop PCB Router Description:
This PCB router is a kind of equipment which mainly uses milling cutter running at high speed to separate multi connected PCB according to pre editing path. It can replace manual breaking or cutting defects of c-cut or push, improve product quality and reduce scrap rate. This machine adopts latest operating system with man-machine interface.
Benchtop PCB Router Features:
1. Bench-top single table PCB router with speeds up to 100mm/s and positioning speeds of 500mm/s.
2. Easy to program, stable XYZ axis with teaching box.
3. High quality spindle system enables the system to accelerate and decelerate quickly, reducing synchronization time and increasing productivity while maintaining high precision.
4. Use high quality hardware to ensure high steel and high performance.
5. Cost-effective and workable table could be customized made
6. Dia 0.8-2.5mm routing bits are available.
Benchtop PCB Router Specification:
|Drive system motor||servo / stepper motor|
|Spindle||domestic / imported spindle|
|Cutting performance||500mm / s|
|Drive system repeatability||± 0.02mm|
|Cutting speed||Max 100mm / S depends on PCB material and cutting quality|
|XYZ Stroke||300 x 300 x 100mm(standard)|
|PCB positioning||special or standard fixture|
|Handling method||manual mode|
|Thickness of circuit board||0.4mm-4mm|
|Spindle power||0.5 kW|
|Spindle speed||40,000 rpm|
Benchtop PCB Router Application:
PCB Router FAQ:
1.A: What is life time of routing bit?
2.A: Can this model cut Aluminum PCB boards?
Q: Yes, it can.
3.A: What about PCB positioning?
Q: Use customized jig for positioning.
4.A:What is the spindle for the inline PCB router?
Q:Germany SycoTec 4025.
5.A:How to package it?
Q:Router and cleaner is packaged into separated wooden case after vacuum.
6.A:Is on-site installation and training available.
Q:Yes, it is available.
7.A:What is your terms of delivery?
Q:We accept ex-work, FOB, CIF, DDU, DDP, etc.
Contact Person: Ms. Amy