|CE Approval:||Yes||Warranty:||1 Year|
|Max Panel:||300x300mm||Name:||PCB Assembly Machine|
Inline V Cut PCB Separator Machine,
Acrylic Cover PCB Separator Machine,
FR4 PCB Board Assembly Machine
Inline V-Cut PCB Separator Machine Cut PCB Board Assembly Machine
PCB Board Assembly Machine Introduction:
PCB depaneling is an important process in the production process of mass electronic assembly. In order to improve the output of printed circuit board (PCB) manufacturing and the linear speed of surface mount (SMT), the printed circuit board is usually designed as a large board, which will be divided into many smaller single PCB small boards by using PCB depaneling machine equipment in the final product. This large PCB board can be called connecting board or PCB panel. This large connecting board or panel is divided into small pieces. In different product processes, it may be divided after SMT, after ICT, after welding through-hole SMT, or before the final product assembly.
PCB Board Assembly Machine Functions:
This machine is used for PCB board depaneling after inserter. It has the functions of automatic feeding and automatic loading, and the machine is easy to operate. The setting of each parameter ensures the consistency of the board feeding and the board depaneling. We use Mitsubishi PLC and Taiwan touch screen, the operation interface is simple. And the machine comes with safety sensors to ensure safe operation.
PCB Board Assembly Machine Features:
1. A single group of multiple cutters can be divided automatically, and different cutters can be made according to different products.
2. Equipped with acrylic cover to ensure safety.
3. The electrical control part can be selected in the man-machine interface, convenient to open or shield.
4. There is a dust collecting tray under the knife mold.
5. Adopt square welding frame, sheet metal sealing plate, steel paint baking on the surface.
6. Suitable for all V-groove panels.
7. Depaneling material: FR4, MCPCB
PCB Board Assembly Machine Cutting Process:
1. The upper board mechanism sends the PCBA to the predetermined track, the transport track sends the PCBA to the top of the lower straight knife, the lower straight knife rises, the upper straight knife moves and cuts in the Y direction until all V scoring lines in the Y direction are cut.
2. The separated boards cut by the Y direction flows to multiple groups of multiple cutters through the track, and the PCB cut in the X direction is finished at one time.
3. The single separated PCB falls on the discharge conveyor belt and flows into the back work station.
4. There is a vacuum cleaner under the cutter die of the machine to absorb the dust.
PCB Board Assembly Machine Specification:
|Machine Dimension||Name||Inline V-Cut PCB Separator|
|Usage Requirements||Power Supply||AC220V, 1800W|
|Environment||Clean and dry, avoid humidity or high temperature|
|Min distance between component and scoring line||1.5mm|
|PCB Panel Range||12x12mm – 300x300mm|
|Feeding door adjustment||Fixed front side, adjutable back side|
|Max component height||Upper 35mm, bottom 20mm|
|Parameter setting||Setting on touch screen|
|Storage||Available for 50 programs|
|Touch screen||Taiwan brand|
|Blade Spec||Material||Japan high steel|
|Life time||3,000,000 times|
|Knife mold precision||0.1mm|
|Replace knife mold time||60 minutes|
|Other Function||Wrong operation protection||Sensor, software|
|Safe protection||Emergency stop switch|
|Power and gas cut off function||Yes|
|Self check function||Start up time monitoring, capacity monitoring, equipment fault information and automatic exclusion system|
Contact Person: Sales Manager