|Cycle Time:||10 Seconds||Name:||Flex PCB Punching|
Precision Flex PCB Punching Machine,
Cylinder Driven PCB Punching Machine,
3 Ton Pcb Depaneling Equipment
3Ton Flex PCB Punching Machine Cylinder Driven Mode Without Noise
Flex PCB Punching Machine Function:
Punching is a process where single PCBs are punched out of the panel through the use of special fixture. It is a two-part fixture, with sharp blades on one part and supports on the other. The production capacity of such a system is high, but fixtures are quite expensive and require regular sharpening.
Flex PCB Punching Machine Features:
1. Compact structure, strong rigidity, simple and safe operation.
2. Many kinds of molds can be replaced, and it is convenient and easy to change molds.
3. The lower mould can be in and out automatically, so it is convenient to take and place the products, and the finished products can fall into the drawer.
4. To minimize the internal stress during cutting and avoid tin crack.
5. It can be used for punching special-shaped FPC circuit board, rigid PCB board, flex-rigid bonding board and aluminum boards.
6. Short dividing period and high efficiency.
Flex PCB Punching Machine Specification:
|Cycle time||7-15 seconds|
|PCB/FPC material||FPC, FR1, FR4, CEM-1, CEM-3, MCPCB|
|Punch fixture||Die tooling(mold)|
LCD display, Automatically records the number of
processed products, automatic punching
|Transmission port||International standard|
Customized Die Tooling Photo:
PCB Punching Machine Packaging:
1. Fix the machine base on the wooden base by screws
3. Lock the wooden case
Contact Person: Ms. Amy