|Function:||PCB Welding||CE Approval:||Yes|
|Temperature Profile:||Yes||Temperature Accuracy:||±2°C|
Tin Hot Bar Soldering Equipment,
Pre Coated Hot Bar Soldering Equipment,
2 Degree Soldering Hot Bar Machine
Pre-coated Tin Hot-bar Soldering Machine ±2℃ Soldering Temperature
Hot-bar Soldering Machine Functions:
Hot-bar soldering process is commonly known as heating and melting tin welding. In short, hot-bar soldering is to heat two parts with pre coated flux and tin to a temperature sufficient to melt the solder (melting point of lead-free solder: 217 ℃). After cooling and curing, the two parts form a permanent electrical and mechanical connection through the cured solder by the hot-bar soldering.
Usually, we can't use SMT + reflow furnace for welding devices. Originally, we can use constant temperature soldering iron for manual welding, but manual welding has some defects, such as inconsistent operation proficiency, uneven operation, even false welding or damaged products. The pulse hot press is different from the constant temperature soldering iron. The pulse hot press can reach the required temperature at the moment of power on. Once there is no voltage at both ends of the pressure head, the air cooling can quickly reach the room temperature, and the pressure head is flat, so the welded products have the same appearance, stable yield and simple operation.
Hot-bar Soldering Machine Role:
1. Pulse heating power supply: current flows through the hot pressure welding nozzle.
2. Pulse heating head: pressurize the welding material and adjust the pressure by spring.
3. Hot pressure welding nozzle (electrode): the part that generates Joule heat, divided into sheet welding nozzle and large hot pressure welding nozzle
Hot-bar Soldering Machine Features:
1. Unique pulse heat technology provides fastest soldering head heating.
2. Programmable soldering temperature, heat-up rate and time duration for a wide range of products.
3. Thermocouple is fixed in close proximity to the working surface & the thermode, thus providing accurate temperature feedback control.
4. Closed Loop PID temperature control with clearly visible LED display.
5. Soldering time can be programmable and is triggered by temperature.
6. Floating thermode ensures consistent pressure and heat transfer between the thermode head and the parts to be joined.
7. Programmable pressure switch with LCD display for precise force control.
8. CCD camera system with magnification lens can be retrofitted for fine-pitch positioning.
Hot-bar Soldering Machine Specification:
|Working area||Max 200*260mm|
|Working air pressure||0.4-0.6Mpa|
|Thermode head size||Max 80*5mm|
|Welding precision||pitch 0.2mm|
|Temperature settings||RT~500℃ tolerance ±5℃|
|Power supply||AC220V±10% 50HZ,2200W|
|Alignment mode||CCD + LCD Monitor|
|Starting mode||Press start button|
|Rotation Platform||Cylinder control,tolerance<0.02mm|
Contact Person: Ms. Amy