|Max PCB Size:
|PCB Depanel Machine
Rotary Tables PCB Depaneling Machine,
Manual Feeding PCB Depaneling Machine,
380V PCB Router Machine
PCB Depanel Machine Rotable Tables PCB Router For High Volume Boards
PCB Router Specification:
|1000(L) x 1244(W) x 1400(H)mm
|Max PCB Size
|Vision teaching, inline programming
|Dust Collection Mode
|0.8-3.0 Diameter, left rotation
|Vacuum Cleaner Size
|625(L) x 600(W) x 1160(H)mm
|Vacuum Cleaner Power
|Vacuum Cleaner Weight
|Active Protective Function
|Safety light curtain
|Camera assisted teaching
PCB Router Features:
1. Full electronic control, no air request
2. High stability, easy maintenance
3. Simple operation, short changeover time
4. Design for small and middle size PCBA
5. Rotary working tables
Warranty Period and Service Scope:
The equipment has been debugged and checked before leaving the factory, and the company will guarantee its use within the following conditions.
1. Warranty period
One year after leaving the factory, the main shaft runs 3500 hours.
2. Service scope
During the warranty period, the company will repair the fault free of charge, but the following conditions will not be covered by the warranty.
Suggestion: please check the instruction manual or contact our company if you encounter any problem that you don't understand in the actual process
1. The equipment should be installed in a ventilated and dry place. Do not install it in a place that is easy to corrode or flammable.
2. The equipment should not be installed in places exposed to sunlight and high heat.
3. Do not place the equipment in the place with strong vibration and easy collision.
1. Place the equipment in the designated position.
2. Adjust the level of the equipment with a level instrument, and then tighten the foot cup screw.
3. Connect the hose of the dust collector to the dust collecting port of the equipment.
4. Connect the power plug of the dust collector with the equipment to confirm the operation direction and dust collection effect. If it is reversed, replace any two of the three power lines.
5. Grounding requirements: please connect the equipment to the ground wire of distribution box separately, and do not connect with other equipment in series.
Power supply configuration
1. The standard input of the equipment is single-phase 220 V AC.
2. The equipment input 3-phase 380V AC needs to be equipped with transformer.
PCB Router Packaging:
Contact Person: Ms. Amy