|Thermode:||2||Name:||Hot Bar Soldering Machine|
2 Thermode Hot Bar Soldering Machine,
Manual Feeding Hot Bar Soldering Machine,
2 Thermode PCB Soldering Machine
Automatic Hot Bar Soldering Machine For Wires and PCBs Soldering
1. The pulse power heating method uses the Joule heat generated when the pulse current flows through high resistance materials such as molybdenum and titanium. Generally, a hot spot is connected to the front end of the heating nozzle, and the generated electric power is fed back to the control power supply in real time to ensure the correctness of the set temperature.
2. The pulse current heating device is an instant heating method, which only conducts electric heating when the solder needs to be melted.
3. The metal welding tip heats up when current passes through and then melts the solder. After the solder has melted, stop energizing and cool down. The pressurized state is until the solder solidifies, and high-reliability soldering without false soldering or floating can be obtained.
The role of Hotbar welding machine:
1. Pulse heating power supply: current flows through the hot pressure welding nozzle.
2. Pulse heating head: pressurize the welding material and adjust the pressure by spring.
3. Hot pressure welding nozzle (electrode): the part that generates Joule heat, divided into sheet welding nozzle and large hot pressure welding nozzle
1. Unique pulse heat technology provides fastest soldering head heating.
2. Programmable soldering temperature, heat-up rate and time duration for a wide range of products.
3. Thermocouple is fixed in close proximity to the working surface & the thermode, thus providing accurate temperature feedback control.
4. Closed Loop PID temperature control with clearly visible LED display.
5. Soldering time can be programmable and is triggered by temperature.
6. Floating thermode ensures consistent pressure and heat transfer between the thermode head and the parts to be joined.
7. Programmable pressure switch with LCD display for precise force control.
8. CCD camera system with magnification lens can be retrofitted for fine-pitch positioning.
|Working area||Max 200*260mm|
|Working air pressure||0.4-0.6Mpa|
|Thermode head size||Max 80*5mm|
|Welding precision||pitch 0.2mm|
|Temperature settings||RT~500℃ tolerance ±5℃|
|Power supply||AC220V±10% 50HZ,2200W|
|Alignment mode||CCD + LCD Monitor|
|Starting mode||Press start button|
|Rotation Platform||Cylinder control,tolerance<0.02mm|
Heat Sealing Paratmeter:
1. Temperature range: 50℃ to 600℃
2. Temperature accuracy: ±1°C
3. Bond timer: 0-12 seconds
4. Bond air pressure: 0.4-0.6MPa
5. Pressure accuracy: ±0.05MPa
6. Max bond force: 1100N
Contact Person: Ms. Amy