|Usage:||Hot Bar||Condition:||New Original|
|After-sale Service:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas||Name:||PCB Hot Bar Soldering Machine|
FPC Hot Bar Soldering Machine,
Semi Automatic Hot Bar Soldering Machine,
Semi Automatic PCB Soldering Machine
Factory Price Semi-automatic Hot Bar Soldering Machine For FPC PCB Welding
Common Sense and Knowledge of Pulse Heat Bonding
1. Common sense of pulse heat bonding
The heating method of the pulse hot press is mainly related to temperature selection, technical control and the quality of processed products. Traditional heating methods usually use steam heating and electric heating. The former simply presents problems such as uneven surface temperature, while the latter has the characteristics of high power consumption and advanced operating costs. Later, there were methods such as heating with heat transfer oil. This heating method has high heat capacity, uniform temperature and low heat loss, so it can reduce production costs and can achieve a satisfactory hot pressing effect.
The hot pressing plate in the pulse hot pressing machine is also a very important part. We can evaluate its function from several aspects, including the application of the pressing plate data, the processing accuracy, and the placement of the medium channels in the hot pressing plate.
The connection and sealing of the pulse heat press should be suitable. Among the sealing materials, the traditional asbestos rubber sheet is used, and there are also some new materials, such as polytetrafluoroethylene, surrounding graphite, etc., because their sealing effect is relatively good.
The control system of the pulse heat press mainly controls the heating system and the hydraulic system, which is related to sensitivity and accuracy. However, the composition of the control part is relatively complicated, so the problem is simply presented. If the function of the heat press is complicated, then the use of control elements, such as solenoid valves, should be reduced as much as possible.
2. Analysis of the causes of deformation of the hot press plate
In the production process, when the heat press is boosted, it is affected by the two-layer effect of temperature and pressure. The heat press plate often shows pits, cracks, deformations, etc., and temperature unevenness occurs, which limits the hair After the board is sanded, there are white spots on the board surface, some of which are soft, tabby wrinkles, and unequal thickness of the hard layer, which greatly affects the quality of the product. Especially after the hot pressing plate is deformed, the thickness error of each layer of the blank is large, and some are thick. The hard layer of the board surface is sanded off during sanding, and the board surface cannot be sanded during sanding. In order to reduce quality problems such as non-sanding of the board surface, rough and soft board surface, it is usually necessary to add the thickness of the rough board and the thickness of the hard layer of the board surface to ensure the minimum sanding allowance, which not only increases the production cost of the product, but also Quality defects such as uneven density of the rough board and warping and deformation of the food enterprise standard record, which together bring difficulties to the adjustment of the sander. Undoubtedly, the main reason for the large thickness error of the rough plate produced on the production line of the multilayer heat press is due to the deformation of the heat press plate. Most of the deformation of the hot plate is regular horizontal and vertical deformation. The main reasons are as follows:
1. The heating is uneven, and the temperature rises too fast during preheating, especially when it is turned on and preheated in cold state.
2. When heating with steam, sometimes the steam pipeline in the hot platen is not smooth or fouled and blocked, and the conduction is uneven during heating, which causes the temperature of each part of the hot plate to rise quickly and slowly, which has caused the heat to deform; sometimes the condensate is not discharged It is not easy to control the temperature, and it is more likely to cause deformation of the hot plate.
3. During the production process, there is a situation of missing slabs, short slabs or too low density of individual slabs, which will cause the pressure to be concentrated on the thickness gauge and cause the hot plate to deform.
4. If the hot press is not smooth and the unloading rack is jammed, the rear slab collides with the front rough board, which will pile up the fibers in the front of the slab. If the operator cannot find out in time, the heat press will increase the pressure and it will easily cause the tortuous deformation of the hot press plate.
PCB Hot Bar Soldering Machine Features:
1. Unique pulse heat technology provides fastest soldering head heating.
2. Programmable soldering temperature, heat-up rate and time duration for a wide range of products.
3. Thermocouple is fixed in close proximity to the working surface & the thermode, thus providing accurate temperature feedback control.
4. Closed Loop PID temperature control with clearly visible LED display.
5. Soldering time can be programmable and is triggered by temperature.
6. Floating thermode ensures consistent pressure and heat transfer between the thermode head and the parts to be joined.
7. Programmable pressure switch with LCD display for precise force control.
8. CCD camera system with magnification lens can be retrofitted for fine-pitch positioning.
PCB Hot Bar Soldering Machine Specification:
|Working area||Max 150*150mm|
|Working air pressure||0.6-0.8Mpa|
|Thermode head size||Max 40*3mm|
|Welding precision||pitch 0.2mm|
|Temperature settings||RT~500℃ tolerance ±5℃|
|Power supply||AC220V±10% 50HZ,2200W|
|Alignment mode||CCD + LCD Monitor|
|Starting mode||Press start button|
|Rotation Platform||Cylinder control,tolerance<0.02mm|
Contact Person: Sales Manager