|Working Area:||600x600mm||Exhaust System:||Yes|
|Way:||Non-contact Cutting||Water Cooler:||Yes|
|Condition:||New||Name:||Laser PCB Depaneling|
Precise Cutting Laser PCB Depaneling Machine,
CO2 Laser PCB Depaneling Machine
FPC Laser PCB Depaneling Machine Clean and Precise Cutting System
Suitable Processing Materials:
1. Flexible circuit boards, rigid circuit boards, rigid-flex circuit board sub-board processing.
2. Rigid, flexible circuit board sub-board processing component is installed.
3. Thin copper foil, a pressure-sensitive adhesive sheet (PSA), an acrylic film, a polyimide coating film.
4. Thickness of 0.6mm or less precision ceramic cutting, dicing; variety of cutting the base material (silicon, ceramics, glass, etc.)
5. Etching precision molding various functional films, an organic film and other precision cutting.
6. Polymer: polyimide, polycarbonate, polymethyl methacrylate, FR-4, PP, etc.
7. Functional film: gold, silver, copper, titanium, aluminum, chromium, ITO, silicon, poly-crystalline silicon, amorphous silicon and a metal oxide.
8. Brittle material: monocrystalline silicon, polycrystalline silicon, ceramic and sapphire.
|Laser||Q-Switched diode-pumped all solid-state UV laser|
|Laser Source||Optowave UV 15W@30KHz|
|Positioning Precision of Worktable of Linear Motor||±2μm|
|Repetition Precision of Worktable of Linear Motor||±1μm|
|Effective Working Field||600mmx600mm(Customizable)|
|Scanning Speed||2500mm/s (max)|
No mechanical stress
Lower tooling costs
Higher quality of cuts
Simple software changes enable application changes
Laser PCB Depaneling Machine FAQ:
Q: What kind of PCBs are workable to use this machine?
A: FPC and FR4 panels, covering v score and tab boards.
Q: What is laser head of the machine?
A: We use USA Optowave laser.
Q: What kind of laser source you provide?
A: Green, CO2, UV and picosecond.
Q: What is cutting speed?
A: It depends on PCB material, thickness and cutting effect requirements.
Q: Does it cause dust during cutting?
A: No dust, but smoke, machine comes with exhaust system and water cooler
Contact Person: Ms. Amy