What are the characteristics of the multi-knife PCB depanelizer
The upper and lower knives of the multi-knife PCB separator form a group to form a cutting unit. They are A, B, C groups. The entire cutting process is divided into three stages. The A group blade cuts 40% of the circuit board first, and then the B blade runs through the v-groove by the A blade again, completing 40% of the cutting again, and the C blade cutting 20% And trimming, because the amount of cut each time is small, the stress generated during the cutting process is reduced by more than 80% compared with the traditional one-time cutting method. The cutting edge is flat and smooth, and the board surface is very flat, not twisted or warped . It is a machine that can ensure that the aluminum board is not deformed after cutting.
1. Just put the PCB board to be divided into the machine entrance.
2. It adopts multiple sets of upper and lower knives to separate at the same time, high efficiency, aluminum board cutting machine.
3. Adjustable upper and lower knife gap, solve the problem of V-CUT depth, LED strip cutter.
4. The gap between the knives can be adjusted according to the PCB board V-CUT deepth.
5. The number of upper and lower knife groups: can be made according to the PCB board (more than 12 groups).
6. The length of the large cutting: unlimited length.
7. Cutting speed: 0-400mm/s.
8. PCB thickness: 1.0-3.2mm.
9. The size of the big board: 300mm.
Contact Person: Ms. Amy