Precautions for safety maintenance of pneumatic guillotine cutter machine
Pneumatic guillotine cutter is an innovative supplement to the development of the depaneling equipment industry. The previous tradition mainly used round knife or round knife plus straight knife type cutting method, such as blade moving type machine. But for some metal boards or requirements that require less stress on the cugtting, the emergence of the pneumatic guillotine cutter machine can be said to solve these problems. Looking at the market, auspicious The model of our guillotine cutter can be more comprehensive, whether it is divided into hard and thick metal substrates, or precision SMD thin boards, aluminum circuit boards, etc., can be used. But in the process of using, some safety matters still need attention:
1. It is not possible to cut the PCB board without V groove to prevent damage to the blade. If it is a thin PCB board, it can be determined according to the specific situation.
2. Confirm whether the machine is normal before operation. Before the formal start of work, first let the machine test run for about two minutes to see if the tool moves up and down, the electrical circuit, and the gas path are smooth. Be sure to confirm OK before starting work.
3. During the production process, if special circumstances are found, the machine should be shut down immediately to avoid damage to parts and personal safety accidents caused by machine collision.
4. If the machine finds malfunction, it must be handled by professionals.
5. According to the frequency of use, use butter into the oil nozzle until oil overflows from the upper knife seat.
6. The knives must be kept clean frequently to prevent damage to the knives.
7. After daily work, please clean up the remaining debris.
8. The machine needs to be maintained by maintenance personnel every day. If any problems are found, the superiors should be consulted immediately for quick handling.
Contact Person: Ms. Amy