Function and characteristics of PCB depaneling router machine
PCB depaneling router machine is a machine used to separate irregular PCB boards connected by stamp holes. Also known as PCB curve cutting machine, desktop PCB router machine, stamp hole PCB separator machine. PCB depaneling router machine is an important process in the PCB manufacturing process. PCB router refers to cutting the graphics required by the customer through the bit according to the processing program designed by the project. When the milling cutter is worn to a certain extent, it will break the knife and lead to leakage. If the production board with good bit is not delivered to the customer according to the customer's requirements, PCBA (printed circuit board + assembly refers to the whole process of PCB empty board passing through SMT and then dip plug-in) cannot be successfully installed on the product, resulting in PCBA scrapping.
If the thickness of the PCB board is equal to or greater than the length of the tool, the rotation of the fixed structure above the tool will burn the PCB board during rough routing. In order to avoid the damage of burning the PCB board caused by the rotation of the fixed structure above the tool, the fixed structure needs to form a gap with the PCB board.
Features of our PCB depaneling router machine:
1. Table type single bench cutting machine, with speed up to 100mm/s and positioning speed of 500mm/s.
2. Continuous cutting without interruption during loading and unloading.
3. The high-quality rotating shaft system enables the system to accelerate and decelerate quickly, reduce the synchronization time, improve productivity and maintain high precision.
4. Use high-quality hardware to ensure high rigidity and high performance.
5. All guide screws are covered to prevent dust and dirt from entering, so as to improve the service life and performance of the rotating shaft.
Please feel free to contact us for the best suitable depaneling solution recommendation.
Contact Person: Ms. Amy