|PCB Material:||FR4, MCPCB||Driven:||Motor|
|Cutting Length:||400/600/600/1300mm||Cutting Speed:||Adjustable|
|Warranty:||1 Year||Name:||V-Cut PCB Separation Machine|
Automatic V-Cut PCB Separation Machine With ESD Conveyor
V-Cut PCB Separation Machine Introduction:
1. Division mode adjustment knob
2. Power indicator and origin
3. Plate travel button
4. High/low speed switch
5. Emergency stop button
6. Side plate
7. Lower blade
8. Upper blade
9. Upper blade height adjustment knob
10. Upper blade holder
11. Upper blade baffle & lower blade baffle
12. Lifting platform adjusting device
13. Security light curtains device
V-Cut PCB Separation Machine Description:
V-cut PCB separator is also called PCB cutter. It adopts a new type of linear/circular cutter design, and completes the micro shear stress cutting stroke at one time. The cutter is suitable for cutting PCB with V-groove. The board does not move, and the cutting blade moves forward and backward. The shear stress is reduced and the potential quality risk of the product is reduced. The cutting machine is made of high speed steel and can be used repeatedly. Now let's talk about the stress effect of PCB cutter.
V-Cut PCB Separation Machine Parameters:
1. Voltage: 220/110V, 50/60Hz
2. Power: 250W
3. Upper Motorized Circular Blade : Diameter 125mm; blade angle : 26-28 °
4. Bottom Linear Blade length : 400/600/900/1300mm
5. Seperation Length : 0-100-200-300-400-1300mm
6. External Size: according to the blade length
7. Weight : according to blade length
8. Package : Wooden Case
V-Cut PCB Separation Machine Features:
1. The upper circular knife and the lower linear knife are adopted for the knife moving type PCB cutting machine. When the PCB board is placed on the lower knife, the switch is stepped on, and the upper circular knife moves horizontally to the set point, that is, the PC board is cut and separated, the cutting does not fall off, and the incision is flat.
2. The circular cutter can be divided by walking, which can completely reduce the stress and prevent the welding spot from cracking and parts from breaking.
3. After soldering, the broken PCB board connecting multiple pieces will often damage the circuit or break the electronic parts. Using this machine can avoid damage and improve work efficiency and quality.
4. The machine is driven by a stepping motor, which can be self-locking and fine cutting and positioning when powered on. It solves the problem that the DC and AC motors change their travel points after working for a period of time due to inertia.
5. The V-cut PCB cutter machine adopts infrared light curtain switch for safety protection. When hands or foreign objects are in the knife movement area, the machine will stop working immediately to ensure high-speed and safe operation of the machine.
6. The cutting speed can be set as high or low. The high speed can be up to 200mm/s, and the tool travel can be set at any forward stop point along with the length of the PC board.
7. The lower part of the upper end of the machine is equipped with a fluorescent lamp to prevent working errors in the playground under the shadow environment.
8. The upper and lower knives of the PCB cutter machine are made of imported high-speed steel, which is extremely durable and can be grinded repeatedly.
V-Cut PCB Separation Machine Specification:
|Machine Dimension||L740*W550*H460(400mm machine)|
|Max Cutting Length||400/600/900/1300mm|
|PCB Material||FR4, MCPCB|
|Cutting Speed||300mm/s or 500mm/s|
|Blade Type||Circular Blade + linear blade|
|Blade Material||High speed steel|
|Blade Life Time||8-12months|
V-Cut PCB Separation Machine Daily Maintenance:
During the use of the machine, the maintenance work is quite simple. Keep the machine clean, and paint the anti-rust grease on the upper and lower blades on a regular basis. Designate a person responsible for the operation and maintenance, to ensure the machine precision. Do not use or store it under high or low temperature
Contact Person: Sales Manager