|PCB Type:||Tab Panel||PCB Material:||FR4, Aluminum|
|Spindle Speed:||60000RPM||PCB Positioning:||Customized Fixture|
|Working Table:||2||Name:||Automatic Router Machine|
Dual Table Automatic Router Machine,
PCB Depaneling Automatic Router Machine,
60000RPM PCB Depaneling Router Machine
Dual Table Full Automatic Router Machine For PCB Depaneling From Left to Right
Full Automatic Router Machine Introduction:
This automatic router machine is especially preferred in several industries to cut PCBA components into separate parts. With a rail-mounted structure and ESD static monitoring, the router can clock a maximum speed of 60000 rotations and is perfect for a rapid and accurate cutting of PCBs. The router features automatic tool changing and can cut PCBs of thickness 0.4-6 mm. It can also be equipped with the explosion-proof function of a vacuum cleaner. With the ESD monitoring and accurate programming, it can meet the requirements of different customers.
Full Automatic Router Machine Feature:
It can cut irregular shapes with minimal stress, and double working platforms increase production efficiency. Therefore, in order to meet the customer's standards and quality, many customers had also purchased and set up a "PCB router machine". The production line also continues to educate and train operators to write procedures and operations. At present, it can be imported into online operations. With the guidance of the original technology and human resources, we can communicate, handle and solve any situation in the production process without interrupting the production action. Top and bottom vacuum cleaning system is available according to meet different client's needs.
Full Automatic Router Machine Specification:
|Motor||7-axis AC servo motor|
|PCB positioning way||pin holes or waste PCB edge|
|Max spindle speed||80000rpm/ ESD|
|Cooling way||air cooling|
|Routing bits||handle 3.175mm diameter|
|Routing bit replacing way||manual|
|Laser altimetry system||Self-contained vacuum blowing function|
|Vacuum system capacity||63L/minute|
|Cleaner power||3HP air cleaner|
|PC operation system||Windows 10|
|Power rate||Total 5KW includes vacuum cleaner|
Full Automatic Router Machine Working Flow:
1. PCBA automatic feeding from OK/NG buffer.
2. Sucking system picks PCBA and put the panel on the left table.
3. PCBA fixed on the left table by the locking system and start depaneling.
4. Sucking system picks PCBA and put the panel on the right table at the same time.
5. PCBA fixed on the right table by the locking system and start depaneling.
6. When the separated PCBA from left table are finished, sucking system picks up single boards and put them on the flat unloading conveyor for next processing.
7. Milling cutter start cutting right table boards when it finish left table job.
8. Waste PCB will be thrown into the scrap box.
9. Repeat above steps and keep depaneling all the time.
Full Automatic Router Machin Operation Precautions:
1. Before cutting, first confirm whether the program edited by the engineer is correct. When the engineer edits or calls up the program used before, preview and check it first. After the left and right workbench programs are checked to be correct, the engineer can first process one piece on the left and right for confirmation. After confirmation, the operator can operate it by himself.
2. Put the PCB board to be stamped into the fixture, clearly identify the direction and front and back sides of the board, put it into the fixture, and put the positioning column of the positioning fixture on the board, gently press it with your hand to confirm whether it is in place, then cover the cover of the fixture, and press the green button on the left or right. At this time, the workbench will automatically enter the cutting position.
3. Click the preview button of the software. The button is red. Observe whether the cutting position is correct. After the inspection, click the stop button on the software. After a few seconds, the color will turn green and automatically change to the processing button. The workbench will automatically exit. During formal processing, click the processing button on the software to start processing.
Full Automatic Router Machine Structure:
Contact Person: Sales Manager