|Thermode:||Max 80mm Length||Jigs:||2|
|After-sale Service:||Online Support||Name:||Hotbar Soldering Machine|
TCP Crimping Hot Bar Soldering Machine,
Pitch 0.2mm Hot Bar Soldering Machine,
80mm Flow Solder Machine
Dual Tables Hotbar Soldering Machine Reflow Soldering Machine
PCB Hot Bar Soldering Equipment Principles:
Pulse heat unit is intended to solder electric components.
It consists of a reflow head which holds down the object and applies pressure force and the pulse heat power supply which applies the current.
Pulse heating is an instantaneous heating method. Heating is performed only when the solder is desired to be melted.
Electric current is applied to the iron to generate heat by resistance and the solder is melted. When the solder has melted, the current will be stopped and the solder is cooled. And when the solder has hardened, the heater tip is raised.
Because the pressure is kept applied until the solder is hardened, highly reliable joining without lifting up can be achieved.
PCB Hot Bar Soldering Equipment Features:
1. According to different products, optional temperature for your choice.
2. Unique material thermode head, ensure the average pressure
3. Has vacuum function, easier for adjustment and positioning.
4. NC temperature, clear and high precision
5. With digital pressure gauge, pressure range can be preset.
6. Microcomputer control, high accuracy and stable.
7. Programmable curve Including pre-heating and reflow soldering temperature.
8. Suitable for all kinds of high density TAB, TCP and pressure to FPC, FFC and PCB soldering pressure welding.
9. Precise PID control, phase angle replace pulse drive.
10. Less Libration, less noise, avoiding voltage fluctuate
11. Rotable dual fixtures with high working efficiency
12. Touch screen input data, simplify the operation.
13. Real-time display temperature curve and temperature data
PCB Bonding Machine Specification:
|Working area||Max 150*150mm|
|Working air pressure||0.6-0.8Mpa|
|Thermode head size||Max 80*5mm|
|Welding precision||pitch 0.2mm|
|Temperature settings||RT~500℃ tolerance ±5℃|
|Power supply||AC220V±10% 50HZ,2200W|
|Alignment mode||CCD + LCD Monitor|
|Starting mode||Press start button|
|Rotation Platform||Cylinder control,tolerance<0.02mm|
For a variety of high density TAB, TCP crimping and FPC, FFC and PCB solder crimp, copper to copper, wire to PCB
Our machine is completed with fine finishing in accordance with the quality standards of the industry.
Our strict quality management system maintains the excellent performance and quality of our products.
The product is the preferred one in the fields for its huge economic benefits.
1. Ex-work/FOB/CIF/DDU, up to clients
2. Production leadtime: 7-15 days to customized make fixtures/jigs and test it with the punching machine.
Contact Person: Sales Manager