|Blade Sets:||3-12 Sets||PCB Material:||FR4, MCPCB|
|PCB Thickness:||1.0-2.0mm||Cutting Width:||8-250mm|
|Cutting Length:||No Limit||Power Supply:||110/220V|
|Name:||Multi-blade PCB Depanelizer|
MCPCB PCB Cutting Machine,
FR4 PCB Cutting Machine,
LED Strips PCB Separator Machine
Automatic 3-13 Groups Multi-blade PCB Depanelizer for LED Strips PCB Separation
Multi-blade PCB Depanelizer Specification:
|Max cutting length||No limit|
|Min cutting length||100mm|
|Max panel width||250mm|
|Custom cutting width||300mm|
|Min PCB width||8mm|
|Blade material(auto-lock function)||Imported high precision steel|
|Voltage||110V or 220V|
Multi-blade PCB Depanelizer Features:
1. It can cut many boards with multiple sets of knives at the same time.
2. The knife flywheel is adjustable as a whole from 0-5mm.
3. The distance between knives is regulable as well, safisty to cut the single PCB width from 15-20mm.
4. The blade is made of Japan imported high speed and high precision steel, which is durable and have a long service life.
5. It is convenient to adjust the cutting speed through rotary knob.
6. No limits of cutting length.
7. Thickness range of PCB:0.8-3.5mm
8. With a conveyor belt, the spearated PCB can be sent out directly to reduce pick-and place time.
9. The machine adopts multiple blade to separate boards with simple operation and high efficiency.
10. Can connect production line to separate PCBA, suitable for high volume production.
Multi-blade PCB Depanelizer Details:
PCB Punching Machine Packaging:
1. Fix the machine base on the wooden base by screws
3. Lock the wooden case
PCB Punching Machine Delivery Terms:
1. Ex-work/FOB/CIF/DDU, up to clients
2. Production leadtime: 7-15 days to customized make die tooling and test it with the punching machine
1. Lifetime technical support and 2 years warranty.
2. Free replacement or refund would be done in case of any quality problem.
3. Fast response/feedback within 12 hours
4. Engineers are available to be sent to do oversea installation and training.
5. Solid packaging to prevent damage from transportation.
Contact Person: Ms. Amy